Placing an Order and Ship to Multiple Addresses
1) Browse our site for the right product for your intended recipient.
2) Once you have found the right item for your intended recipient, you click on the product image or name link to see the product details.
3) Once you are at the product level you will see the price underneath, and below that a pop-down arrow where you can choose the name of the recipient. If the recipient’s name is already in your online address book you choose the correct name. If the name is not yet in your online address book, you choose “other, add new name below” and you type in the recipient’s name in the box next to the pop-down arrow.
4) Once you have chosen the recipient’s name and typed the recipient’s name in the intended box (if the recipient was not yet in your list) you can click on the “add cart” button and put this item for recipient 1 into your cart.
5) You can now go to another item and add it to your cart after choosing the same recipient 1 or after choosing another recipient.
6) If you do not choose any other recipient than yourself and you put the item in the cart by clicking the button “add to cart” the “default” recipient will be you.
7) Although you can change the recipient for individual products during check-out, this does not work if you put let’s say 5 products in the cart without choosing a different recipient than yourself. If you go to “view cart” you will see your name/address at the top of the 5 aforementioned items. You can change that name/addres in the checkout section but it will change it for all 5 products (as a set) under that name/address.
8) So make sure that for each item for someone else than yourself, you go to the product page first by clicking on the product picture or name-link, and choose a recipient name, or choose "other" and put a recipient name in the box (if they are not yet on the list), before you click on the “add to cart” button.
9) Once you are done choosing the products and recipients you can still change the recipient(s) and/or addresses as long as you are not yet in the payment section. However as referred to above, you can only change the recipient/address per “set” of items for a recipient/address.
10) Having said that, even when you are in “step 3”, the payment section, you can click on the “change address” link to go back to your “cart” to change recipients or address here. In the cart you can also remove items from the cart and from certain recipients by clicking on the red button with white cross.
11) From the cart you can then continue shopping if you need to add more items to your cart for additional recipients and addresses.
12) If you don’t want to pay yet, and continue the order another time you can click on the “save for later” button.
13) Choosing shipping methods: “UPS Ground –Standard” is the default setting for all states apart from Hawaii and Alaska. If you want to ship any item, whether it is the whole order or any individual item faster, you can click on the “display rates” link in the “Pick the shipping method” section and choose another shipping method. Once the shipping method(s) is chosen you MUST hit the “proceed to payment information” button to make sure the newly chosen shipping method(s) are saved. If by accident you hit the “update cart” link the shipping method(s) will default back to “UPS Ground – Standard”.